Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I Have Thought About A Home Security System For My Beach Condo

I've been thinking about getting a home security system for my condo. I leave for a few months out of the year to visit family in Texas during the off-season.

While it would be nice to have a security system in place, it's kind of difficult. First, it's a building of condos on the oceanfront where thousands vacation each year. I'm not on the rental program, nor do I have a property manager.

Essentially, given my situation, it sounds like I could easily have a wireless system installed and manage it remotely. But, it's still different than a home, and there is the fact that the exterminator comes in once a month and has a key per the HOA association. So, he would need my code, they would know about it and it just sounds odd to me. While I want a security system, I might wait on it and pass for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment